Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Praying For Our Kids - Week Four

The prayer series has been such a blessing! The kids are really getting into the whole idea of praying. That is so awesome to see and such a blessing to be part of this time in their lives. As you know we ask all the parents and families to pray a special prayer each week for all the kids. I can't thank you enough for joining this important endeavor. Our kids are our precious gift from God.

Prayer for the week of June 27th is: Confessing according to Isaiah 44:3 that God's blessings are upon you and your family. God's provision will find you and your children like streams and rivers. God's spirit is covering your child like the sky covers the earth. Blessings from God are upon you and they are upon your children.

"For I will pour water on him who is thirsty, And floods on the dry ground; I will pour My spirit on your descendants and my blessing on your offspring." Isaiah 44:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive