Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter is one of my very favorite holidays to share with family, friends, neighbors, and strangers.  I get all excited just at the thought of some one coming to Jesus for the first time and feeling so blessed and privilege to share that with them.  Easter is one of the biggest Sundays attended at church.  So, we are prepared to step it up a notch.  We are doing a drama in big church which I know will touch the hearts of so many.  I personally will not get to see it because I have the honor of being with all the awesome kiddos.  So, with that being said, we are putting the final touches on our big EGGSAPALOOZA! Marking our checklist off one by one. Volunteers - check    Worship Songs - check    puppet skit - check    object lessons - check    Egg Hunt - check

     Leading A Child To Christ...
         PRICELESS....... 

How is your week going? What are you doing for the Easter Celebration? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive