Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I hope every one has been having a great week!  I have been out of town but now trying to get caught up with all my postings and of course paper work.  I will be posting some of the lessons we have been doing at CLC with our kiddos.  Pastor Rick has been doing a teaching on the healings and miracles of Jesus.  So, we too, in Kids Life have been doing the same teaching.  It has been a lot of fun and the kiddos have enjoyed the object lessons and activities that have gone along with the lessons.  I love watching the kids respond to the stories in the bible on the miracles of Jesus.  They just take it in and there isn't any doubt that Jesus did what it says He did.  I wish we adults could believe without any doubt that miracles do happen and that they can happen to us! 

I pray every day for all the folks that work so hard and give their time to teach the kiddos about the word of God.  You truly are special in the eyes of many and definitely in the eyes of our God.  God Bless You All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive